We are so happy you signed up for our platform! In HypeTrail, you can track the stories of influencers who have Instagram accounts, worldwide.
To get started, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Create a new campaign
This is the first step that you have to do when using Hypetrail. Here you can set up:
- Campaign name: Include the name of the campaign
- Description: Add a short description of your campaign here, so you can identify it (this is optional)
- Start and end date: When will your campaign get started and when it will end
- Investment: How much are you planning on spending on this campaign?
- Autosave hashtag: When adding a hashtag here, stories and posts from collaborators who use them will be saved
- Autosave mention: When mentioning a handle here, stories and posts from collaborators who use them will be saved
2. Add collaborators
Here, you include the handles of influencers participating in your campaign. If you want to add more than one, separate them by commas or in different lines.
3. Start tracking your campaign
Once the handles are included, their media will start to be saved soon. When you go to the campaign, you will see aggregated metrics at the top. Then, on the bottom, you will see the metrics that each influencer has generated.
4. Check the media that each influencer has posted for the campaign
If you click on the campaign, you will see all the media that each influencer has posted over that time. If you click on each handle, you will see all the posts and stories that each influencer has individually posted.
5. Download their media
Not only that, but you can download their content. This is very useful in case you want to show it to your team or upload the media to your account. Keep in mind that the media will be shown there for 30 days. However, you can save the media so it doesn't get deleted at all.
6. Check all your campaigns
On the main menu, you will see all the campaigns you created, the aggregated metrics and the status. If the campaign has a blue dot, it means it's still active. If you want to deactivate the campaign, you just need to go to that campaign and click on off, next to Monitoring.
If you follow these steps, you will be able to monitor and report your campaigns. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.